UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2022. Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2022. up vivah anudan 2022. shadi anudan pfms. shadi online registration. swd.up.nic.in 2022 . shadi anudan form in pdf.
The UP government has launched a very welfare scheme for the marriage of the daughters of the poor and backward families of the state. UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2022 Under which financial assistance of Rs 20,000 will be given to the beneficiary daughters for their marriage and if there are 2 daughters in a family, then a total financial assistance of Rs 40,000 will be given to them.
In UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2022, to apply, first of all, our applicants have to apply according to the UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 (Guidelines) so that all the daughters of the state get the benefit of this scheme and they can do without financial worries. And by compromising with the problems, you can start your new life positively.
UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2022
Lastly, we, in this article of ours, congratulate our daughters and parents of the state. UP Vivah Anuddha Yojana 2022– Application information, Marriage Grant Scheme 2021 – Correction Process, Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme – Information to view the status of the application, information to get the print out of the application form and provide complete information about the helpline number 1800 4190 001 issued under the scheme Will do so that our daughters can get full benefits of this scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Online Registration
|scheme name||UP Marriage Grant Scheme|
|initiator of the plan||Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh.|
|basic objective of the plan||In the state, marriage of all the daughters should be done with pomp and contribution in building the bright future of all the daughters.|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||All eligible daughters of Uttar Pradesh under the scheme.|
|central point of the plan||In the State, to empower the daughters and promote the education, upbringing and development of the daughters.|
|In the scheme, application status||In the scheme, online applications are ongoing.|
|All Scheme Related Links||Link of official website released under the scheme –
|Financial assistance given under the scheme||Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 20,000 will be given in the family if there is one daughter and Rs 40,000 if there are two daughters.|
Marriage Grant Scheme Background-
If we look at the background, then we find that, earlier the condition of daughter’s birth was very pathetic and worrying and marriage is a far cry.
As soon as the daughter used to put her feet in the house, the color of everyone’s face just lit up and they considered the daughter as a burden which has fallen on their head. Due to this burden, they did not give proper education to their daughters, they were always made to work and they were not allowed to play with other children at all.
Lastly we can say that, as soon as she was born, she was made a woman who has no future. In such a situation, we can think that what would be the condition of our daughters at the time of marriage or marriage.
UP Marriage Grant Scheme – Fundamental Goals
We want to tell all our parents of Uttar Pradesh about the basic goals of this scheme, which are as follows-
- In the state, to establish the ideology of “Nai thinking beti hai” by changing the evil ideology spread to the daughter.
- To empower all the daughters of the state and to save the parents from the clutches of moneylenders for the daughter’s marriage,
- To give financial assistance for the daughter’s marriage with pomp and also to emphasize on the marriage of the daughter as per her wish,
- In the absence of money, to stop giving the daughter’s hand in the hands of a middle-aged man, and
- To create a bright and happy future for all our daughters under the scheme etc.
All the above fundamental goals will be fulfilled under this scheme, which will lead to the development of all the daughters and parents of the state.
A brief introduction-
In this section, we are presenting you the brief information of this scheme, which are as follows-
This scheme was earlier named as “Shaadi-Biari Yojana” but in the budget of 2014-15 it was stopped due to some other reasons.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has an idea to start a grant scheme for the marriage of girls belonging to scheduled castes and tribes in the name of mass marriage scheme. Under this scheme, the marriage of girls below the poverty line will be made dowry-free.
The main objective of this scheme was to bring a positive change by eliminating the misconceptions spread towards our daughters.
Empowerment of daughters-
Under this scheme, the daughters of Uttar Pradesh have been empowered because now they and especially their already debt-ridden parents will no longer have to worry about their daughter’s marriage because for this they are given grant-in-aid by the government of Uttar Pradesh. An amount will be provided in the form of money so that they will be able to get their daughter married without any debt.
Parents are welcoming this scheme-
The popularity of this scheme is well-known because we parents of Uttar Pradesh, whose daughter Lakshmi is born, are freed from the worries of their daughter’s marriage. Through this scheme, they are motivating their daughters for better education, living and doing something in life.
Now they will not have to worry about their daughter’s marriage because now the Uttar Pradesh government has taken full responsibility for the marriage of your daughters.
Not a burden, new thinking is daughter-
The biggest success of this scheme is that, this scheme has freed the daughters from the feeling of burden and has given them the status of a new thinking, due to which our daughters will also be able to touch the heights of the sky.
At the same time, our parents have also been freed from the worries of their daughters’ marriage, due to which they no longer feel sad or worried about the arrival of their daughter in the house, but they express happiness, which is a positive change which we should welcome.
Benefits of marriage grant scheme-
Some of the basic benefits of this scheme can be presented in such a way, which are as follows-
- Not a burden, new thinking is a revolutionary change like a daughter,
- Parents will not consider their daughter’s marriage as a burden due to financial reasons.
- Due to paucity of money or due to dowry, our daughters will not be married to an elderly person.
- Our daughter will be able to choose her groom according to her choice.
- Due to economic reasons our daughter will not be the object of the deal etc.,
- A gift of Rs 20,000 will be given as financial assistance.
- Families having two daughters will be given financial assistance of Rs 40,000 as assistance.
- These money will be directly deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiary etc.
There are many other benefits mentioned above but we have described some basic benefits.
On what grounds will your eligibility be decided-
To decide your eligibility, some criteria have been fixed on which your eligibility will be decided, which are as follows-
- The people interested in the scheme should be a native of Uttar Pradesh,
- Every category of people below the poverty line will be eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the people interested in this scheme should be Rs 46,080 in rural areas and it should be less than Rs 56,460 in urban areas.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those families who have 2 daughters,
Based on the above, your eligibility will be decided whether you are eligible or not eligible for this scheme.
These documents can be demanded for the application-
Some of the documents that are demanded from you to apply for this scheme are as follows-
- A pass-port size photograph, not out of date,
- Applicant must have Aadhar card,
- The applicant must have a caste certificate to prove his caste,
- Income certificate should be
- There should be an age certificate to prove the age of the daughter,
- Applicant should have bank account as well as applicant should have marriage certificate etc.
The above documents may be required when you apply under this scheme.
The complete process of online application is as follows-
In this scheme, the entire process of application has been kept online, to complete which you have to follow these steps, which are as follows-
- First of all you have to go to its official website which are as follows- http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/,
- After clicking on the above link, on the next page that opens, you will get the option of “Fundamental Assistance for Marriage”, which you have to click,
- After this a list of categories will come from which you have to select your category,
- After this an application form will open which you have to fill very carefully,
- After filling the form, you submit it and keep a copy of it with you.
After completing the above steps, your application will be submitted. This whole process is very simple.
Lastly, this scheme has given a new life to our daughters in which they are not being seen as a burden but as a new thinking.
Read this also…